You can make a gift today by:
- Writing a check to The Maury Foundation and mailing to:
P.O. Box 6224
- Donating online through our secure system
- Contacting us to arrange for a stock transfer.
You can make a future gift by:
- Including The Maury Foundation in your will or other estate plans. Your gift can be for a specific amount, a percentage of your estate or assets remaining after you have provided for your family.
- Designating The Maury Foundation as a beneficiary of your Individual Retirement Account, other retirement plan or an existing life insurance policy.
- Purchasing a life insurance policy and naming The Maury Foundation as the beneficiary.
- Arranging for a charitable trust, charitable gift annuity or other vehicle that provides income for you and your family while also providing for a later gift to The Maury Foundation.
- Please consult your attorney, accountant or other financial advisor to see what arrangement is best for you.
If we can help, please send a message to [email protected].